27.6.09

the Swimming pictures!

I think I'll let the pictures describe themselves, unless I want to say somethin'


OK...I had to go inside and get Annaruth dressed, Benna started crying when I left, Joey goes up to her and says, "Benna, it OK, Addey (Ashley, Me) will be out soon, don't cry" Benna of course says "NO" Joseph said a few other cute things but I forget them,








this little baby pool was the 'time out' pool, whenever one of the little ones decided to splash some one, or be mean, they had to sit in there for about a minuet, Annaruth was in there quite a bit.





you just gotta love her cheesy smile!!



Drinking the nasty pool water! Bleck!









<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.
- Blaise Pascal