22.3.10

I spy bags

Here recently, I've gotten into sewing (can you believe it?!?!), And have been selling my 'Projects'..I spy bags!
In April, at the Marianna arts festival, Mama and my aunt are going to have a booth, and Mama is going to let me sell my bags there, So, in order to do that, I have to make 40....yeah, 40 bags....
I"m not even half way there yet, seeing how I've had a few customs, but I'm doin' good.
I'll show you some of the pictures, not all of them, but my faves.


Front,

Back,

Front,

Back,

Front,

Back,


Front,

Back,


Front,


Back,

Front,

Back,

So, Do you like?


OK, A update about us.....
Lets see, We will be bringing Sarge to his new home today, We planned to keep him, but, He killed a Guinea...a B.I.G "No-No' for any animal, Killing livestock is an in-pardonable sin for our dogs. I'm kinda upset...I like that Puppy.

I'm reading 'To kill a mocking bird' to the boys, and 'Little house in the big woods' to the Girls, both are liking their books!

Oh! I nearly forgot....this link is incredibly neat...it is a live Camera on a Mother Owl, One of her eggs have hatched, We're just waiting on # 2,3,4,and 5 to come...Her name is Molly, and the male is McGee.
And This one is of a Mother Bald eagle, none of her eggs have hatched yet, it is live as well,
This is in a pond, it is live too,
This one is of a Squirrel...it is NOT live, but INCREDIBLY funny!!
This one is of a African water hole, to see animals, you've got to stay up late....not TOO late, just 'till like 9 O'clock...or 10.
Another Water hole....this one has less action.
so, these are pretty neat.

OK,. gotta go now, Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I like your bags, Ashley! They look like they would be great fun to make. ;-) Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.
- Blaise Pascal