27.4.11

Confessions of my soul

Confession: I take Sherlock Holmes MUCH to seriously. 

Confession:  I tell a lot of people that the name 'Scarlet Traci' shall someday be famous.

Confession:  I am more nerious then I seem about tomorrow's surgery. 

Confession: I am REALLY afraid I wont have ANY nails left on the way to PN city tomorrow, I'll have bitten them all off.

Confession: I am on the computer too much

Confession: I have had 3 friendships collapse.

Confession: When my school wanted me to do a short story, I was like, "Oh, ok, right up my alley!". No, I have bad writer's block right now and I need to have it in by Friday, and I'm not even half way through.

Confession:  I can't write a short story to save my life.

Confession: I like Guineas better then chickens.

Confession:  I LOVE this picture!!





What about you?




1 comment:

  1. Love this post! Hope you're doing good with the surgry today! =) I prayed for you!

    -Ley <3

    ReplyDelete

Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.
- Blaise Pascal