14.4.09

Well, what to do, what to post

yep,
Daddy went to cocoa beach for work today, and, As you can see, it is 10:39, and I REALLY want to stay up so that I can see him when he gets home, so, What better to do then to look at My Blog list??
Okay, I already did that and He is Still not home, Ho hum, WWEEEELLL, What do I post??

I'm tired.
I'm getting more and more tired.
I m so tired I could go to sleep right now, if I let myself.
:-)
;-)

(I'm silly, at least, SOMETIMES, VERY rarely am I silly on purpose!!)

Tigger is shedding his fur like crazy now, I need to make a priority to brush him every day, or else W e will end up with TONS of shedded Fur!!

I can share some Bible verses that I have read recently with Ya!

"I know that you can do all things;
No plan of yours can be thwarted"

Job 42:2

"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way that I should go,
for to you I lift up my soul.
Rescue me from my enemies, Oh lord,
for I hide myself in you.
Teach me to do your will,
for you are my GOD,may your good spirit
lead me on level ground"

Psalms 143:8-10

Oh yay!!! Daddy is home!!!

Good bye for now!!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.
- Blaise Pascal