10.8.10

A Simple Womans Daybook



FOR TODAY


Outside my window... 
Wispy Clouds, Sunny yard, Bright Green pine trees, Dirt road and a birdbath.
 


I am thinking... "I'm Hungry" :-P

I am thankful for... Titus' cute Dimples.

From the kitchen... Mac 'n' cheese, Registers, Green beans and Zeb's house tea.



I am wearing... A denim skirt with Rinestones spotted on it, a green 3 quarter length shirt as well as a light pink under shirt.

I am creating... A interesting Story....in my mind.

I am going... To go help the boys int he Kitchen When I'm done with this post.

I am reading... A bunch of OLD books.

I am hoping... To be able to post on 'The wolf of Youngblood' soon.

I am hearing... Titus' Ambulance, and someone making a Gun sound.


Around the house...  I Have been helping Shauna Write her story.


One of my favorite things... Photography, of course.


A few plans for the rest of the week: We'll ge going swimming with some friends this Friday, but that is it.

Here is picture  I am sharing... 


I'd Post one, But it won't load....Sorry.

1 comment:

Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.
- Blaise Pascal