2.9.10

The Simple Woman's daybook




FOR TODAY

Outside my window... a bright bright blue sky!


I am thinking...  ThatI liked the movie 'The African Queen'

I am thankful for... Coupons, swagbucks and allyou magazines

From the kitchen... 
the girl's play dough on the table
.


I am wearing...    my favorite shirt and denim skirt.

I am creating...  this post.
 
I am going... (change the 'I' to 'WE') are going to the park today to walk the track.

I am reading... isn't it sad? I'm not reading much these days!!!! :-(.

I am hoping... that my throat will be better soon :-(.

I am hearing... Ella claw in her cage, Mama on the phone with Mrs. Serena, Titus play and grunt.


Around the house...just keepin' it clean.


One of my favorite things... Jack Russels ♥


A few plans for the rest of the week: hopefully We can walk with the peytons some other time this week, And on Sunday we will go to their house for our Worship meeting.

Here is picture  I am sharing...



1 comment:

Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.
- Blaise Pascal