31.10.10






FOR TODAY
outside my window...
Ella playing with red and Bradford pears turning red! Plus, sunlight so brigth that I can't take any respectable pictures! :-( any ideas how to conquer bright days?


I am thinking...
 Titus is so cute when he dances to the 'Hamster dance' and "I like to move it" (both on my playlist BTW!)

I am thankful for...
Mama.


From the kitchen...
Zeb working (supposedly) hard.....


I am wearing...
Jeans, My orange dress, a navy shirt, and my purple earrings! (color!)

I am creating...
Nothing, right now...but hopefully a bulletin board  for my writing closet soon.

I am going... 
To...where am I going? AH HA! crazy, yes, thats it!

I am reading...
3 different books. One of which is 'Beautiful girlhood'

I am hoping...
That I feel better soon.


I am hearing...
the ceiling fan, Evan sweeping, Morris' bell.

Around the house...
The living room is being deep cleaned. Also, sometime tonight we'll have movie night!


One of my favorite things...
True friends  ♥

A few plans for the rest of the week:
No plans that I am aware of...other than school, school school.


Here is picture I am sharing...

I'm actually sharing two...

 SUSHI! yum! this kind was RAW! still good though...who else is brave enough to eat raw sushi? huh?
And, this is a sneak peek at an upcoming post...I just have tons of pics to resize first though!
My SIggy

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you feel better too. I would not eat raw sushi!! :)
    I saw your comment on Hannah's blog and came here. Nice blog you have here!

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the song in the background!!

    http://shana-theurbanadventurer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.
- Blaise Pascal