1.10.10

The Simple Woman's daybook






FOR TODAY

COLD dew, a nice breeze and dirty dogs ;-)


I am thinking...
About Friendship lately.

I am thankful for... Kayla P.


From the kitchen...Evan is giving me a break from cooking!


I am wearing... a navy blue shirt with a sky blue under shirt and one of my denim skirts (gotta love denim!)

I am creating... a little girl purse.

I am going... to take Family and Pregancie pics for some friends then go to Izabelle P.'s Birthday Party!

I am reading... nothing.

I am hoping... That Ella's brains finally kicked in.

I am hearing... The sink drip, Titus' toy say "lets ride the phonics bus!", Evan peel eggs, Titus' jibber jabber.


Around the house...Nothin' much, it is kinda messy, but it isn't bad.


One of my favorite things... My Camera! ♥


A few plans for the rest of the week:
Sat.~The boy's are going hog hunting to remove some pesty pests from Our Uncle's house.
Sun.~ Our Fellowship meeting (?)
Mon.~ MY DENTIST APP. HIP HIP HOORAY!!! Plus Mrs. Anita is coming over.



Here is picture I am sharing...



Another texture Picture!!

See ya later!
My SIggy

2 comments:

  1. I love this picture! How do you do textures?? Picture 'em is having the photo contest. The deadline is tomorrow so hurry over there and make your entry!
    http://photos-by-em.blogspot.com/
    ~Sveta

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ sveta~ It isn't too hard, but it is hard to explain. Maybe I could post some of the places I learned to do it from on my blog?

    ReplyDelete

Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.
- Blaise Pascal