3.10.10

The Simple Womans daybook






FOR TODAY
Outside my window: lots of cars, Concrete, and parking lot...Oh, a lays truck too. (we're at Wal-mart ;-D )


I am thinking...
"Sonny, true love is the greatest thing in the world, except for nice MLT, Where the Mutton is thin and the Lettuce is crispy, that is so perky, I love that. But that is not what he said, he obviously said 'to blave' and as we all know, to blave means 'to bluff', So you where probably playing cards, and He cheated-"
"Lair, lair!"
"Get back Witch!"
"I'm not a witch, I'm your wife, but after what you just said, I don't know if I'll be that anymore!"
~Princess Bride (Miracle Max and Valerie)


I am thankful for... Family.


From the kitchen...uh, I'm not near the kitchen, so honestly don't know!


I am wearing... My pink, Orange and Yellow dress.

I am creating... A good example of non frustration.

I am going... To eat at Arches of heart attack (AKA~ McDonalds)

I am reading... nothing.

I am hoping... That I get my teeth 'capped' tomorrow.


I am hearing... A talk show talk about the civil war, Abe Lincoln and Jefferson Davis

Around the house...Nothin' much, (I say that WAY to often!).


One of my favorite things...content Babies  ♥

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Mon.~ MY DENTIST APP. HIP HIP HOORAY!!! Plus Mrs. Anita is coming over.
and sometime during the mid-week We go to Gainsville for Evan's check up.


Here is picture I am sharing...


This is one of the Pictures I took for  the Glover family.
My SIggy

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That picture looks really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture Ashley!!!! You did a good job! Can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.
- Blaise Pascal