24.11.10

New life. August....how do they go together?

In one way...Birthdays.

Mama began on 18/8 (not tellin' what year..haahaa!)
Zeb began on 3/8 (this is sad, I think it is the third...oh well, you get the point, he is the August clown!)...

.
.
.
.

.
..

..
.
.
.

..
.
.
.
.
I'm gonna out this in caps, be prepared.....
.

.
.
.
.
.

..

.
.
.
.
.
I'M GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY SIBLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


........





New life, A new baby, in a 9 months, I'll be holding the Lil darling, be it boy or girl. (I am wanting a certain 'type' ~sounds like I'm ordering a product,~ but I'm not tellin' which until it is seen whether it will be it or not, you'll just have to wait. )


I'm so 'appy.


I might just go write a poem.


My SIggy

2 comments:

  1. Hmm... your mom was born 18/8? ;-P Birthdays are great. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the email! And congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.
- Blaise Pascal