24.12.10

The Simple Woman's Daybook






FOR TODAY
outside my window...
Darkness. Night. Stars. Icy cold. Beautiful.

I am thinking...
Friendship is a hard thing.

I am thankful for...
All that my wonderful Savior did for me!


From the kitchen...
 Spaghetti

I am wearing...
My Tan shirt and Red striped undershirt and Denim skirt, again ;-D.

I am creating...
Um.....um.....uh.....am I creating anything new? hmm......Other than 'The Key to D'lair', nothing new is in the works here!

I am going... 
Crazy if my siblings don't quiet down!!!!!

I am reading...
'The woman who rides the dragon', still on chapter 1, ya want a boring book?

I am hoping...
To feel better tomorrow!


I am hearing...
My siblings noisy playing and "rain, rain on my face, hasn't stopped raining for days, my world is a flood, slowly I become one with the mud" From the song ~Flood~ on my playlist, yup, I love my playlist and listen to it as I post!

Around the house...
Caps time, OK? I GOT MY OWN BEDROOM!! (pictures to follow soon)


One of my favorite things...
Music  ♥

A few plans for the rest of the week:
We're going to Tally for Dinner with Nana tomorrow, No hurried Christmas prep here! And thank goodness it be so!


Here is picture I am sharing...


I simply adore old cars, who doesn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.
- Blaise Pascal