18.2.11

WINNERS!!!!!!

I was slight;y, only slightly disapointed in the lack enteires....but that might be because only Kayli posted my button on her blog. Oh well, there will be another one soon!

OKAY!

The winner for the first item (Makenzie's earrings) IS.......























EMILY!!  YAY for you Emily!



The Winner of the second item (Artemis' YUMMY soap) IS












































SHAYNIE!!!   YAY for you Shaynie!


BOth of you can email me your address at:
ishutterphotography{at}gmail{dot}com.

THANKS!


The next giveaway? yes, there will be one, but if you poeple could help by spreading the word next time, that would be nice  GREAT!!


Thank you all who participated!
I love you guys (girls).


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I can't believe I won! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners! :)
    (especially Shaynie ;) )

    Sorry for not posting about the giveaway, I kinda forgot about it...sorry! I know how you feel about the lack of entries...
    I'll post about the next one :)

    btw, I'm having a giveaway at my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ashley!
    Yay! I can't believe that I won either!! Oh, did you get my e-mail that I sent you Sunday?
    I just want to make sure because it includes my mailing address in it. :)
    Have a blessed rest of the week!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.
- Blaise Pascal