14.4.11

Movies I have seen recently, and my thoughts.



Giant. More then a western. More then a romance. More then an action.
It stars Jimmy Dean, Rock Hudson and THE Elizabeth Taylor.
A very
big moral I found in it was, Riches don't make you happy.
All the actors were wonderfull.
I LOVE this movie now.
It was so sad how Mexicans were treated.
You'll love it if you only watch it!

Never mind it was almost 3 hours long....Photobucket

I liked it. If only Elizabeth Taylor was as moralistic as she was in movies.....



 Sorry they are so tiny, :-/.


Next is Temple Grandin!





"My name is Temple Grandin. I'm not like other people. I think in pictures and I connect them."

Know someone who is Autistic?  Sibling, friend, ect?  This movie was amazing.  The actor did SO well of Ms. Grandin, she is amazing!
I have a few siblings who aren't Autistic, but still have learning problems. Thi shelped me see into their minds SO well.  I think if you are going to work with autistic children/people, you should watch this!

 The actor and the person.


 Again, my picture source will only let my have pics this size.  Stinky.

What movies have YOU watched recently?
 

2 comments:

  1. Giant sounds good! I'll have to see if our library has it! If it has Elizabeth Taylor I'm sure it does.......hee.

    I haven't watched many movies lately.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I saw Temple Grandin recently and I thought it was super good!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.
- Blaise Pascal