30.5.11

And the winner IS....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.You know why I am doing this, right?  This way, no one can just see who the winner is by looking on their dashboard, you have to CLICK to see. {Evil Laugh}.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
LOOOOOng way down....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.

.
.
..
.

..

.
..
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

Oops...how did ^that^ get up there?  ☻
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OK!







FutureJedigirl0202!!!


Congrats to you!

And to everyone who didn't win, I have another giveaway in the works.  If I had more time, I'd actually put it up right now. But I don't, so right now I wont. 



FutureJedi, if you can email me your mailing info at bloggerdance{AT}Gmail{DOT}com, I'd be able to pass it on to the seller.

Oh, you have until the noon of June first (6/1/2011) to contact me.  IF YOU DO NOT DO SO, I will be forced to draw another winner.  Please and thank you!


Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Okay! I e'mailed you:) The topic is :hi it's Futurejedigirl. If it's not in your inbox check spam :)

    ReplyDelete

Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.
- Blaise Pascal