16.3.09

Just'a post

no pictures this time, sorry.

Yesterday We headed to my grandparents house because My great aunt Ruby was visiting, I took lots of pictures, which I will post later, some are REALLY nice!! but We had a good time, We tried to convince Nana (Grandmother) to get a laptop by showing her my blog, Maybe We moved forward a little....... :-).

We went to Pizza hut tonight and got Chocolate dunkers for a dessert treat! YUM YUM!!
but I was STUFFED when We left!! can you imagine that We had a whole bunch of Dunkers left over when We left?? But don't worry, We got a to go box, that's OK, sweet treats for later!!

OK.....what else, IS there anything else??? ho hum......thinking......hmm........


Well, This weekend We are going camping at the pioneer settlement, that will be fun.

I think I've got my picture almost picked for the Photo contest, but I am still not sure quite yet.

Mama finally got My cherry skirt finished, but it was somehow to long, so she still has to take it up 2 inches.

Right now Daddy is Marenating a bosten butt, Mama is on the desk top computer, Evan and Zeb are playing 4 in a row, shauna and Kyla are watching them play, Benna is talking to Mama saying "no" when Mama asked if Benna was her baby, Annaruth is washing her hands and I am on the Laptop ;-).

Tell Me, What signature looks like Me??
1. ~`Ashley`~
2.*Ashley*
3.)(Ashley)(
4.::Ashley::
5. #^Ashley^#
6.^Ashley^
7. =Ashley=
8. >Ashley<
9. :Ashley:


Well, there is a 'put-together' post for Ya!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update!!
    I think I like your signature like this: >Ashley<, and like this best: *Ashley* :-), but they are all nice!

    So... are you gonna show us the photo for the contest?!

    ><>Molly<><

    ReplyDelete
  2. which one looks like you??? hmmm...I don't know....I would probably think of you with #1...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...is there a certain kind of picture you have to enter, or can it be of anything??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah, Yes, you can enter WHATEVER you want!
    (Like a really good picture of Logan ;-), I mean REALLY good though!!).

    And as for My signature....the winner is....



    *Ashley*

    ReplyDelete

Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.
- Blaise Pascal