12.5.09

lets hope these pictures load!!

Hmm...it doesn't seem like it will let me...lets wait and find out!

nope...this is getting annoying!!!!!!!!!!
oh well...guess you will STILL have to wait!

and I don't think anything interesting has happened.....hmm....let me think..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
....Kyla will be turning 6 on the 14Th...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...for mother's day We got Mama a ottlite (she has been wanting one for a LONG time, weellll not THAT long, but long enough) and a mat to go under her sewing chair, then We also visited our Grandparents, Nana got a Mother's day card from each of us, and some bored little girl may have made extra too ;-).
Daddy made BB (BB stand s for Boston butt) and hamburgers and his smoker for lunch there.
Nana and Poppy went ahead and gave Kyla her B-day presents, a snow cone maker, snow cone cups, straws and flavoring, it has been gotten used TONS ( can you say, snow cone a day?) the boys have been having fun mixing flavors!!
..
.
.
.
.
.
for memorial day We are having my aunt Peggy and Aunt Thelma over (there families too of course!) so, that will be fun!
.
.
.
.
.Sebastian is back to normal, except he has a chunk missing out of his tongue. :-( but he is getting used to it being missing!.
.
.
.
.
.
is that All??
it seems like once you get to thinking it seems like you can think and think!

OH!
last night We went Grocery shopping, Two buggy's got filled, but then again We only go food shopping once a month. It sure is good to have a full fridge and pantry!!

today for breakfast We had waffles and even though it is 2:30 We haven't had lunch ( We usually Don't have lunches) and tonight We are going to have beans and rice or soup ( I think)

I am not liking this heat!!!!!!!!!!
I prefer cold to hot, you can put more things on to keep warm then you can take off!
thankfully today isn't TOO hot, wish We could go swimming though .

I am still waiting foe my pen pals letter to come.

Hmm....I believe that is all......
What has y'all's week been like?
(Hannah, I know you where in Destin!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.
- Blaise Pascal