19.5.11

One Hundered Truths.

I got this thing-y from THIS blog.  Hope she doesn't mind that I took it. ☻




One Hundred truths.

1.Name:      Ashley Lucia Traci.  I can't be truthful on this one, Ashley is real, Lucia and Traci are my Pen names though.
2. Nickname:     Addy.
3. Zodiac Sign:    Uh..I haven't the slightest clue.  I don't 'do' Zodiac stuff.
4. Male or female:      Girl Person.
5. Elementary School:    Homeschool.
6. Middle School:    Same as above.
7. High School:    Same as double above.
8. Hair color:    Middle Blond.
9. Height:    Taller then one friend, shorter than the other. ☻
10. Sweats or Jeans:    Jeans.  Can't stand sweats, even in FL's short winter.
11. Best friend:    Emily and Joanner.
12. Second to last text you got:   No Phone.  SO No text.
13.Your Reply:    {Sigh}.  Read the above.
14. Their Reply:    They didn't have one.
15. Do you have a crush on someone:    No way.  (if you are unmarried and don't have a crush, please leave a comment so I know who is sane and who ain't.  Thank you, Management.)
16. Eat or Drink:  Drink.  I don't like to eat.
17. Piercings:    One of each ear. 
18. Pepsi or Coke:     Neither, but if I HAVE to say, Coke.
HAVE YOU EVER?
19. Been in an airplane:    Yes.
20. Been in a relationship: Uh.  No.  NO. NO!
21. Been in a car accident: Yup.  We all lived. lol
22. Been in a fist fight: Can't really say I have...
23. First piercing: Ears
25. First award: ??? Stylish Blogger award...does that count?
26. First crush: {Serious face}.  Don't have one now...haven't had one ever.
27. First word:   IDK.
29. Last person you talked to in person: My sister.
31. Last person(s) you watched a movie with: Zeb, Evan, Kyla, Ruby, and Titus.
33. Last movie you watched: Sherlock Holmes and the Scarlet Claw!
34. Last song you listened to: Hmm..."I'm thinking...I'm thinking...." (FYI, that is from 'Battle of the Smithsonian').  I think it was a Wissmann Family song.
35. Last thing you bought: Gum to help my nail biting.  It worked.
36. Last person you hugged: Titus.
FAVORITES:
37. Food: Uh....Cheesecake.
38. Drinks: Special tea or Dr. Pepper.
39. Bottoms: Boot cut or flare jeans.  You wont see me in any other.
40. Flower: Roses...I really like any flower that will let me take a picture of it.
41. Animal: Horse and goats. and Cats.
42. Colors & Shades: Red, the retro kind;  Pink, the kind on my background;  Grey, the Dove kind.
43. favorite movie(s): Sherlock Holmes....Tangled....Star wars....Up.....Night at the museum.....the list could go on and on and on and-
44. Subject: Literature and English.
[[Put an X in the brackets if yes]]
45. [ ]fallen in love with someone.
46. [X] celebrated Halloween.  (We don't anymore though)
47. [ ] had your heart broken.
48. [] went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone.
49. [] had someone like you.  (like boyfriend/girlfriend 'like' or Best friend like?  x if the latter, no x if the first.)
51. [ ] got pregnant.
52. [ ] had an abortion.
53. [X ] did something you regret.
54. [X]broken a promise.
55. [X] hid a secret.
56. [X] pretended to be happy.
57. [X] met someone who changed your life.
58. [] pretended to be sick.
59. [] left the country. (Temporary)
60. [X] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it.
61. [X] cried over the silliest thing.
62. [] ran a mile.
63. [X] went to the beach with your best friend. (ok..it was a bay..not a beach..but still.)
64. [] got into an argument with your friends.
65. [x] hated someone. (Hate is kinda strong...more like 'highly dislike' someone)
66. [X] stayed single for 2 years.
CURRENTLY:
67. Eating: Nothing at all.
68. Drinking: Nothing.
69. Listening: The clock tick.  soooo tthhhereaputiccc...☻
70. Sitting/Laying: Sitting
71. Plans for today: Pizza Cassorle for supper, we say 'Dinner here, More Sherlock fun, Um...take a shower maybe...lay around...
72. Waiting: nothing
YOUR FUTURE:
73. Want kids: Yes
74. Want to get married: IF I can find the right man.
75. Career:  Photographer, Author.
Relationships
76. Lips or eyes: Eyes.
77. Shorter or Taller: Taller.
78. Romantic or spontaneous: ?????
79. Hook-up or relationship: ??????
82. Looks or personality:Both
HAVE YOU EVER:
83. Lost glasses/contacts:  Yes. 
84. Snuck out of a house: Nooo...not really.
85. Held a gun/knife for self defense:   No. But I want to get a tiny pistol to keep in my purse.  After Gun safety classes, of course.
86. Killed somebody: No. I can easily say I haven't.
87. Broken someone's heart?:  I really hope not! 
88. Been in love: There is that same question again...I'll let you think on what my answer will be...
89. Cried when someone died: You're going to think me cruel...but..no.  I haven't.  I cry at the silliest things, but never when somebody died.  WHAT is wrong with ME?!?!?
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself: Sometimes.
91. Miracles: I've seen them, so of course.
92. Love at first sight: It isn't true love.
93. Heaven: Yes.
94. Santa Claus: No. We don't even celebrate X-mas!
95. Aliens: No.
96. Ghosts:  Um..my dark secret....yes. I do.
TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now: I'm happy as is.
98. Do you know who your real friends are: I believe after my recent heart break, yes. I hope so.
99. Believe in God: YES!!! I believe in Yahweh, the God I Am.
100. Post as 100 truths: Yup.




That was fun...and the 'love' questions were getting to me.  


Bye!

1 comment:

Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.
- Blaise Pascal