23.11.11

ABC's of thankfullness

I'm going to compile this list, starting at A, and ending at Z, of all that I am thankful for.   Some letters may have more than one thing, why place limits on something such as this?


A
Annaruth, Apples, Autumn, Ayers family,

B
breakfasts every morning, Blogger, Birds,  Brian Jacques,  Books,

C
candy (secret, don't tell!) Chocolate, Cats, Comfort, Christ. Caleb Ayers (yes, even you KK, even though you ARE a jerk, and a pain in the rear end at times...like...last Tuesday...*glare*) Cinnamon rolls, {my} Characters,  Cats,  Candles,  Colors,  Chocolate Milk,

D
Daddy, dandelions, 

E
Evan, Eggs from our hens,  Eternity with Christ, Ella, Emily Obert, Email,

F
Family, flowers, Fashion sense, fantasy,  food everyday, 3 times a day, Faith, friends,  Facebook, Fast Food,

G
God!  Grace,  Grannie (even though she has passed), Grammar,

H
Home, harmony (at times, anyway) Health, Happiness, Hannah Redmond, Heaven, Hair (I'd hate being bald), Horses, 

I
Ice cream, Ice,  Imagination, Internet,  Imaginary Friends,

J
 Joanna Ayers, Joy, journals, 

K
 Kyla, Kayli Obert,  

L
love, laughter, lighting, lightNING,  lollipops, 

M
Mama,  money (I'm such a horrid girl),  Mushrooms, My own room,  Music,

N
Nana,Netflix,

O
Olives! Only thing I could think of with an 'o'

P
Popsicles,  Poppy,  Pens and pencils and Paper, Pets,

Q
Uh....Q...Q...what begins with Q....Ah! Q. I'm thankful for Q on Star Trek. I guess..., Questions,

R
Rabbits, Ruby,  Redwall,

S
Shiloh, Shauna, Silence at times, Star Trek, Star Wars, Sugar, Scentsy,

T
Titus, turquoise (because it is a pretty color), Technology, The Trinity,  Thunder Storms,

U
umbrellas,

V
vacations,

W
Water,  Writers,
  
X
Nothing here, unless Xylophones count, and I've never heard a Xylophone before!
Y
Yahweh,  
Z
Zeb,


Here is my list, and there is many more still! 

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. I'm 100 percent serious- I've never heard of Norman Rockwell; I looked up a few of his pictures after you commented asking and I've never seen any! It could be that I'm Australian, if he's big in the US he mightn't be here, but I only heard of him answering that question.
    Kind of funny, isn't it?
    Thanks for commenting!
    Romi.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Vulcan salute* Thanks for following my blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.
- Blaise Pascal