19.1.12

Oh Oh number.

001
Getting the book I wished for at the library.

002
Potato Soup. When I make it. And Everyone loves it.



003
Trusting God over the Whole PIPA SOPA scare.


004
Driving my car that I bought with my own money.
Not my car, but mine looks JUST like it.

 005
Accepting the color of my own hair.



006
Having my own bedroom.

I was inspired to do this post by Jocee and Nova. I had originally planned not to post anything until this SOPA PIPA scare was over, but, ya know what? I'm not planning on letting that push me away from blogging.

NEVER fear followers, I'm still here!

3 comments:

  1. Cute post!! <3 By the way, I tagged you -- http://dezzysblogerificblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/11-odds-11-answers-11-questions.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw phatom of the opera on dvd. with emmy and gerald. its okay but not as good as the book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for your own vehicle! I'm ready for Mama's van to get fixed so I can have my truck back! (Though, I need to start saving. It is trying to fall apart!)

    ReplyDelete

Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.
- Blaise Pascal