28.3.13

Don't disregard excuses

The reason for my seeming absence has been a number of reasons, ranging from lack of time, to brain being too full.
I just have so many post ideas, it's overwhelming, and I don't know how to turn these ideas into actual posts, and then, I don't write them down (I never write anything down, and it's bloody stupid of me) and I always forget them.

-Posts about my writing
-Posts about reading to Children.
-Posts about being inked (and my confused emotions of it)
-Posts about my life (I'm going to a Museum Friday, shooting one of my friends tomorrow, and meeting another friend on Saturday oh, and tomorrow, after shooting my friend Katy, I'll be attending a Passover remembrance) (and yes, I said shooting, but I promise not to use flash. That is a crime, using flash with photography)
-Posts about how I just made the most awesome brownies you ever did see. (not really, but, honestly. They are so fluffy and beautiful, I want to cry. I think this is the first time food has come out how I desire)
-Posts about Vampires, and my take on them.
-a Vlog
-A book review (...I actually have a few)
-I'd like to start outfit posts too...maybe.
 -Posts about really nothing in particular.

Like this one. It's truly filled with nothing of any importance at all, and yet, it will probably get published...crazy, eh?

Well, I'm going to go stare at my perfect brownies, and maybe shed a few tears over their beauty, and then, I take my emotional strangely foodie self to bed.

Oh.

Here is a picture of Henna. I found it, and kinda fell in love:
I got a henna done once, I think that was one of the most happiest 30 minutes of my life.  The artist even put sparkles on it, so I was all shimmering, and it smelled like mint while the clay was on. And it stayed there for like, 2 weeks. Or maybe it was 3 weeks...I almost didn't wash my hands, but the germaphobic part of me won. 
I'd like to have another Henna, it was worth my $10...

Oh.
and this:
I found this too.
Can it get any more perfect?
I think William Shakespeare is my Dead Author boyfriend, sorry H.G Wells, you just got dumped. Something is just so darling attractive about a man who makes his own phrases that actually makes sense.

Gosh.
I'm tired.
I'm saying things even I don't completely understand....

“You speak an infinite deal of nothing.” 
-"Sturdy With The Wordy" Shakespeare. (aka: Billy Whizz)

Goodnight, me ol cream crackers. 
a better post to come soon, 
pinkie promise.
 Ashley The one to Totally Blame.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOUR RAMBLING POSTS.
    I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU POST ABOUT WRITING L;AJSKFJLKSJF.
    AND ALSO THE PASSOVER CEREMONY THINGY.
    ALSO HAVING FOOD COME OUT THE WAY I WANT IT TO WOULD MAKE ME CRY TOO.
    ALSO THAT HENNA IS AWESOME.
    BASICALLY I LOVE THIS POST.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.
- Blaise Pascal