24.5.13

little talks about giraffes

so,me, my mom, and my brother were talking about the end times (a topic which scares me and I tend to stay away from discussing...) and we got to the part about heaven on earth, and this is what happened:

Mum: imagine, it would be like the garden of Eden again, all perfect. 

neither the giraffe featured in this image nor the image itself belongs to me
Brother: yeah, that would be pretty cool.

Me: would all the animals be tame? could we walk up to them? could I ride a tiger? 

Mum: w-well...

Me: LIKE, COULD I HAVE A PET GIRAFFE AND RIDE IT?

Mum and Brother:.................................I don't know.

Mum: But think, the tribulation might be full of trials but, in the end, think of the reward-

Me: like, riding tame giraffes, and sitting on sharks while they swam around for you, and, playing with alligators, and cuddling with tigers-*is being stared at*.......it would be awesome. 

needless to say, i'm not so scared anymore.

i have a pet giraffe in my future, i'm sure of it.


gfh

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley! This is Rebelise, I've tagged you!:D

    http://ofcourageundaunted.blogspot.com/2013/06/dem-tags.html

    ReplyDelete

Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.
- Blaise Pascal